Temporary berths available
In our harbour on Skarva we welcome visitors from abroad.
The Guest Marina is open from the first of May to the end of October each year. Skarva Herrgard Marina is a privately owned port suitable for small boat types.
The jetty are in a bushland setting dominated by oak trees that spill right down to the water. The office is located in the Skarva Building with Bath & Toilet. There is also a kitchen with washer, dryer and freezer service. Guests are offered the option of staying in one of our luxury bedrooms.
Position 56.199713, 15.573260 – N 56°11‘58.97″, E 15°34’23.74″
PRICES GUEST HARBOUR
The fee includes wc, shower, internet (in main building).
Length of yacht price, up to 8 meters: 300 SEK/day. No electrical power connection available. Shower & wc is included for up to 4 people per vessel and day. Every further person is calculated in addition: 100 SEK/day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is it hard to navigate to your marina?
- This is Sweden’s southernmost archipelago with a string of 1650 islands and skerries. There is water all the way to the marina but please use your charts.
- Where is your Marina?
- The marina is on the northwest end of Blekinge archipelago direction Nättraby.
- Do you have berths or moorings available?
- We have 2-3 berths and no moorings that it rents. We will only book temporary berths on short notice of less than a week.
- What size boats can the marina accommodate?
- For vessels up to 10 m length, and up to 1,50 m draft.
- Is there anything to do at that end of the harbour?
- Our berths are surrounded by a beautiful nature reserve. This place gives you the ideal base to explore Skärva Herrgard and Karlskrona.
- How do I sign up for a temporary berth?
- You need to come to our office and complete some paperwork (+46 (0) 455 144 37).